Animated video and explainer video are both great tools for marketing your business. But what’s the difference between them? Animated video is a more creative and fun way to market your business. It can be used to explain complex concepts simply or show off your products and services in a more engaging way. Explainer videos are more factual and focus on explaining your business’ core message and what it does. They can be used to answer common questions that potential customers might have about your business and services in an engaging way. An explainer video, on the other hand, is more informational and is used to explain the features and benefits of your product or service. Both videos can be used on your website, social media channels, and email marketing campaigns.
Which type of video is right for your business?
If you want to create a video that will engagingly explain your product or service, then you should create an explainer video. Explainer videos are perfect for introducing your business to potential customers and explaining the features and benefits of your product or service.
If you’re looking to create a video that will provide more information about your product or service, then you should create an informational video. You can utilize educational videos in your email marketing campaigns, social media platforms, and websites to explain your product or service in greater detail. Informational videos are a great way to show your product or service and explain how it works. They can also help to build trust with potential customers by providing more information about your company and its products or services.
To create an informational video, start by planning what you want to say. Then, write a script that outlines your video’s main points, and make sure to include information about your product or service’s features and benefits.
Once you have a script, storyboard the video. This will help you to visualize how the video will look and help you to decide which shots you’ll need.
Once you have your storyboard, it’s time to shoot the video. Again, make sure to use high-quality footage and audio, and edit the video to ensure that it’s smooth and easy to watch.
Upload the finished video to your website, social media accounts, and any other platforms you intend to use for business promotion.
An effective explainer video can help businesses increase their conversion rates by up to 20%. Additionally, videos can help businesses grow their customer base by up to 43%. Animated videos and explainer videos are both popular types of videos used for marketing purposes. But what’s the difference between the two?
Animated videos are typically more light-hearted and fun, while explainer videos focus on providing information and explaining a concept. This is not to say that one is better than the other – Simply said, it depends on what you want to accomplish with your video.
An animated video is probably a good choice if you’re looking to entertain and engage your audience. However, an explainer video would be better if you want to explain a complex concept or provide detailed information.
Of course, the rule can occasionally be broken. In the end, it’s up to you to choose the kind of video that works best for your project.
Animated videos are more fun and engaging, but explainer videos are more concise and explanatory. If you need to explain something clearly and concisely, go for an explainer video. Choose an animated video if you want to keep your viewers interested and entertained. Explainer videos are perfect for introducing a product or service to potential customers. They can also be used to communicate complicated ideas or processes simply. Animated videos created by a video content creation agency are perfect for creating a fun and engaging brand personality and can be used to promote a company or product light-heartedly.
The following are some advantages of employing animated videos:
– They can help to explain complex concepts or processes simply.
– They can be used to create a fun and engaging brand personality.
– They can be used to promote a company or product light-heartedly.
– They can create a sense of urgency or excitement around a product or service.
A good explainer video will typically include the following:
- A short and catchy introduction
- A clear explanation of what your product or service is
- The benefits of using your product or service
- How to use your product or service
- A call to action
If you’re looking to create an explainer video for your business, be sure to keep the following in mind:
- Keep your video short and to the point – viewers are likely to watch a shorter video than one that is long and drawn out.
- Make sure your video is engaging and interesting – viewers are more likely to tune out if it’s not.
- Use visuals and animations to help explain your product or service – this will help keep viewers engaged.
- Keep your message clear and concise – viewers don’t want to watch a video full of jargon and technical terms.
- Make sure your video is of high quality – if it looks amateurish, viewers will assume your product or service istoo.
- Use a strong headline to capture viewers’ attention – if they don’t watch the video, they may never learn about your product or service.
- Tell a story – people are more likely to engage with a video that tells a story.
Now that you know how to make a video, it’s time to start!
Hire Comaag, the Ultimate Content Marketing Agency, to help you design engaging content to help you reach your marketing goals. Animation companies in India are a boon to society as they help their clients with the most tedious task of providing explainer video creation service. A professional explainer video maker takes care of even the minor details to make your video outshine. Call us today to create awesome videos & presentations for your business.